& EHR SOLUTIONSMedTek offers end-to-end Transcription & Coding Services as well as EHR Solutions for hospitals, surgery centers, clinics and physician practices.
- Dictate via Phone, Recorder or iPhone
- 99% Guaranteed Accuracy
- 20% - 50% Cost Savings
- 12-Hour Standard Turn-Around-Time
- Edit Reports Online
- Sign Reports Electronically
- Complete Audit Trail
- Auto Print to any Printer
- Fax Reports from Web
- Listen to Dictations
"The savings were substantial. I could not believe that the MedTek bill was for one month, I had thought it was for 2 weeks."
-PT, ASC Administrator, FL"Best customer service in the world! Always courteous and always looking to help! Always a live person I can speak to who answers and never after more than 2 rings."
-JT, HIM Director, TX
NEWS & EVENTS
The MedTek servers are located in an advanced data center providing the highest
available level of reliability, speed and security. The MedTek system has been designed
from the ground up with security, confidentiality and reliability in mind.
- Physical Security: Security guards are on site 24x7x365. Security cameras, biometric
hand scanners; man-traps and electronic keycards are employed as well.
- Managed network security, based on Cisco PIX firewall technology, protects against
network hacking and denial of service attacks. 24 hour monitoring of firewall alarms
allows quick response to threats.
- All access to system/documents logged and auditable.
- MedTek's website uses industry standard 256 bit SSL encryption to ensure that data
such as dictations and transcriptions remain confidential and secure. All accounts
are protected by username and password as well.
- Managed server security ensures that all latest software patches and upgrades are
tested and applied as required.
- Servers are maintained on a 24/7/365 basis.
- "Triple Data Backup" (RAID, on-site tape, off-site tape) ensures that
critical medical information is kept safe and secure.
- UPS with diesel generator fail-over ensures that servers stay up in case of power
failure or disaster.
- The latest technologies in fire protection including VESDA early smoke detection
system, FM-200 gas-based fire suppression system, and double pre-action dry pipe
fire suppression system.
- Data Center conforms to Zone-4 earthquake standards and is built to sustain up to
a 7.5 magnitude earthquake.
- Servers are connected to a global Tier-1 network, with a high capacity backbone
(OC3, OC12, and OC48).
- Multiple redundancies and peering ensure reliable and speedy data delivery, even if portions of network fail or are at capacity.